From Undergrad To After Grad
From Undergrad to After Grad is a 5-week, 5-part program designed to help university students uncover their answers to some key questions about their future.
Note: the first edition of From Undergrad to After Grad will start on Thursday, September, 12th, 2019!
Over the course of 5 one-hour group coaching calls, our intimate circle of 4-6 students will discuss and be coached around the following 5 topics:
· Call #1 – Career Development: what will I do after university?
· Call #2 – Leadership Development: what kind of leader do I want to be?
· Call #3 – Work/School-Life Balance: how can I most effectively manage my time?
· Call #4 – Group’s Choice #1: based on idea submissions, one of the top two most-voted topics will be discussed.
· Call #5 – Group’s Choice #2: based on idea submissions, one of the top two most-voted topics will be discussed.
The group’s choice of topics will make each cohort's experience unique.
Some of the topics that may be brought up include (but aren’t limited to): interviewing skills, networking, public speaking, effective written communication, building a platform, etc. The group will decide in advance what they’d like to address, and the coach will research (if needed) and prepare content based on the selections made.
Coaching calls are run over Zoom’s video calling platform. All participants will require a computer and internet access in order to take part in live calls.
If you have any further questions about the program, please don’t hesitate to reach out.