Getting ready to start your career?
Download The 6-Step Plan to Confidently Launching Your Career. You'll also receive weekly emails with tips and insights on beginning your career with confidence.
Teaching anxious university students the soft skills they need to help them confidently launch their careers
Does this sound like you?
- You're in the last year or two of your post-secondary education, or maybe you've even just graduated from university or college
- You're getting ready to launch your career and become a grown-up, working adult...
But there's a problem...
- You're scared of becoming underemployed - will all your hard work in school actually pay off in your career?
- You feel anxious and stressed about stepping into the working world and becoming an "adult!"
- You're indecisive and unsure about whether you should accept that amazing job offer
- You say to yourself, "all that expensive education I've gone through has to be worth something, right? Why does it not feel that way!?"
I hear you!
- I spent a lot of $$$ on my own university experience!
- There are so many careers that a person can embark on these days, and it's not like the transition into professional life is really taught in school
- Our modern world is a pressure cooker: friends, family, social media, ourselves...it can be hard to feel confident in where you're going with your life!
"It was a very open experience that felt very personalized."
It helped turn abstracts ideas or problems into something concrete, increased confidence facing certain issues, and was very adaptable to what was going on that particular day of the call or days leading up to it.
-Jeremy Pryde, Talent Advisor/Future University Grad
What's in it for you:
- Huge growth in confidence and competence as an emerging professional
- Avoiding a career that fails to launch
- The beginning of your extraordinary career
Feeling anxious about what you'll do after grad?
Grab my free guide that will help you get your career off the ground with way less anxiety and stress.
I'll also send you weekly content that will help you confidently launch your career. One email per week - no spam!