Teaching anxious university students the soft skills they need to help them successfully launch their careers
Does this sound like you?
- You're in the last year or two of your post-secondary education, or maybe you've even just graduated from university or college
- You're getting ready to launch your career and become a grown-up, working adult...
But there's a problem...
- You're scared of becoming underemployed - will all your hard work in school actually pay off in your career?
- You feel anxious and stressed about stepping into the working world and becoming an "adult!"
- You're indecisive and unsure about whether you should accept that amazing job offer
- You say to yourself, "all that expensive education I've gone through has to be worth something, right? Why does it not feel that way!?"
I hear you!
- I spent a lot of $$$ on my own university experience!
- There are so many careers that a person can embark on these days, and it's not like the transition into professional life is really taught in school
- Our modern world is a pressure cooker: friends, family, social media, ourselves...it can be hard to feel confident in where you're going with your life!
What's in it for you:
- Huge growth in confidence and competence as an emerging professional
- Avoiding a career that fails to launch
- The beginning of your extraordinary career
Ready to become a working adult?
I write a weekly newsletter that will help you build your career.
Leave me your email and you'll hear from me once a week with content that will help you grow into a confident, bona fide young professional.