Does this sound like you?
- You feel anxious and stressed about what you're going to do after you graduate from university.
- You're between a small handful of potential career path options, and have no idea which route you should choose.
- When people ask you what you're planning on doing post-grad, your answer is "Ummm...I don't know...that's a great question!"
- The cool job you've lined up for yourself once you graduate is actually really intimidating and quietly scares the sh!t out of you.
Great news - you're in the right place! Keep reading!
My name is Mike Bird.
I'm the founder of CoachOiseau Life & Leadership Coaching, and I help ambitious students build extraordinary careers.
You can learn more about me here, or click the button below to follow my work.
Why do I do this work?
- A lot of young people are totally lost and don't know where they're going in their careers.
- This "lostness" can have major impacts on important things like mental and physical health, relationships, and overall quality of life.
- I love working with young people and have been doing so my whole life. My central goal is to help lost, post-secondary students design and build careers they truly want to pursue.
What outcomes do I help clients create?
- A sense of direction and purpose in your chosen career path
- Increased self-awareness and self-confidence
- A personal toolbox of professional skills that will dramatically accelerate your career: leadership, communication, work-life balance, goal setting, networking, personal marketing, etc.
If you like what you're reading here, then subscribe to my weekly newsletter.
Leave me your email below and you'll hear from me once a week with new articles, personal stories, and occasional leadership development promotions.