Teaching students the soft skills and job search strategies they need to help them confidently launch their careers
Getting ready to start your career?
Download The 6-Step Plan to Confidently Launching Your Career. You'll also receive weekly emails with tips and insights on beginning your career with confidence.
Does this sound like you?
- You're in the last year or two of your post-secondary education, or maybe you've even just graduated from university or college
- You're getting ready to launch your career and become a grown-up, working adult...
But there's a problem...
- You're scared of becoming underemployed - will all your hard work in school actually pay off in your career?
- You feel anxious and stressed about stepping into the working world and becoming an "adult!"
- You're indecisive and unsure about whether you should accept that amazing job offer
- You say to yourself, "all that expensive education I've gone through has to be worth something, right? Why does it not feel that way!?"
I hear you!
- I spent a lot of $$$ on my own university experience!
- There are so many careers that a person can embark on these days, and it's not like the transition into professional life is really taught in school
- Our modern world is a pressure cooker: friends, family, social media, ourselves...it can be hard to feel confident in where you're going with your life!
"It was a very open experience that felt very personalized."
[Mike] helped turn abstract ideas or problems into something concrete, increased confidence facing certain issues, and was very adaptable to what was going on that particular day of the call or days leading up to it.
-Jeremy Pryde, Talent Advisor/Future University Grad
How can I help you?
I offer a range of different resources and services - at different price points - to help you successfully launch your career:
The 6-Step Plan to Confidently Launching Your Career
A downloadable guide that walks you through the systems that will help you thrive in your early early. (10-15 minutes)
The Career Builder's Podcast
Conversations that build careers. A weekly show for 20- and 30-somethings that are serious about their professional development. (30-45 minutes)
Free career development webinars on topics relevant to soon-to-be and recent graduates.
Airs every third Wednesday of the month at 8:00 pm Eastern time. (60 minutes)
Take Flight Newsletter
Career development insights delivered straight to your inbox every Sunday. A chance to engage with me personally and get some of my most exclusive tips, tricks and strategies. (3-5 minutes)
The 6-Step Plan to Confidently Launching Your Career Webinar
Building on the downloadable 6-Step Plan, this live webinar is an opportunity to do some serious work toward securing your first job or internship coming out of school.
Airs every first Wednesday of the month at 8:00 pm Eastern time. (75 minutes)
An investment for those who are serious about their early career development. These private engagements are for addressing major hurdles such as:
- deciding the direction in which you want your early career to go
- working through a particularly competitive or difficult job search
- overcoming the behavioural obstacles to a successful career
(3-4 months, must pass through a qualification process in advance)
What's in it for you:
- Huge growth in confidence and competence as an emerging professional
- Avoiding a career that fails to launch
- The beginning of your extraordinary career
Feeling anxious about what you'll do after grad?
Grab my free guide that will help you get your career off the ground with way less anxiety and stress.
I'll also send you weekly content that will help you confidently launch your career. One email per week - no spam!