My name is Mike Bird.
I'm the founder of CoachOiseau Life & Leadership Coaching, and I help ambitious students develop the core leadership skills needed to become exceptional young professionals and entrepreneurs.
You're in the right place if:
- You are in your late-teens, mid-twenties, or somewhere in between.
- You have high expectations of yourself, both personally and professionally.
- You're not just looking to have a career, you're striving to rise to the top of your field, and are ready to play the long game to get there.
- You have a gap in your leadership skill set, or you're seeking a way to up your already-solid leadership game.
- You want to work with someone who has a proven history of helping young people advance themselves and reach their goals.
Why deliberately develop your leadership potential?
- The jobs we get hired for, the income we earn, and the effectiveness of our lives comes from our ability to positively influence others. Leadership = influence.
- Formal leadership training often doesn't take place in a person's life until they are already established in their careers. Here at CoachOiseau, we are looking to jump-start the process to an earlier stage of life.
- If you really want to stand out from the crowd, change how you show up in the world. We're here to show you your options, and design a new playbook for how to live your life.
What you'll find on this site:
- Free articles on our blog, The Leaders' Journey, which will offer valuable insight into becoming a more effective leader.
- A list of books that have been approved by yours truly as being helpful resources in their various subject areas.
- Ways that you can work with me directly, if you're truly serious about growing up as a leader.
"There is no passion to be found playing small -
in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
How You Can Work With Me:
Are you looking for someone who will partner with you in your journey through young adulthood? Are you ready to work with someone who will truly listen to you, believe in you, give you honest feedback, and guide you forward in whatever you are pursuing? This is the deep coaching experience you are looking for.
A one-of-a-kind assessment and debrief revealing how you show up in the world - that's the ELI! Unlike a personality assessment (such as the Myers-Briggs), this is an attitudinal assessment tool which can and will change over time as you evolve as a leader.
Your journey is unique to you, but the challenges you face may be more common than you realize. Come and join other talented, ambitious young leaders in a group coaching format that will move your leadership development needle a mile!
Here are 9 quick ways to improve your ability as a speaker, based on years of speaking experience in all kinds of situations.
You'll also receive a weekly email from me with inside news and a link to my most recent blog post.
Are you ready to explore how you can unleash the leader in you? Check out The Leader's Journey, the blog that will teach you how to become the leader you aspire to be.
If you love what you see, then subscribe to the blog to stay connected to our community and committed to your leadership development journey.